Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Q & A with Ansela Corsino (Wattpad/Amazon Author)


Last night, I was so fortunate because I was able to participate in a Question & Answer with Ms. Ansela Corsino, an established author in Wattpad & Amazon. According to her website, she’s a graphic artist living here in the Philippines. The event was hosted by another established author, Ms. Mina V. Esguerra.

The Q&A was done on Facebook, around 37 people participated in the said event. We posted questions about writing/publishing and advices for us hopeful writers to succeed like her.

For me, I only have two questions:

And her answers are:






It’s great that Ms. Mina also participated in answering some questions because she also have some insights on what it means to write and to be published or self-published.


The event ended at 11pm(Manila Time) and all participants had a wonderful time with Ms. Ansela and Ms. Mina. I hope I can join more events like this in the coming months. :)


P.S: You like this post? Please subscribe to my blog to have updates about my post. Don’t forget to ‘Like’ my Facebook Page and ‘Follow’ me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to post your thoughts about this blog post. :)