Monday, March 21, 2016

How to improve my Wattpad page visits?



Hi! Like what I said on my last post, I must make it first on WATTPAD in order to improve the quality of my writing. And here it is, actually I already made a DARION account last year.



My first story is World Septua. It is about a world where in weilder's desires can come true just by following your own destiny task. But for Zedd, he received a peculiar one and discovered that his whole world is imprisoned by an evil deity all along and now fights for freedom. I am now on my 5th Chapter and I hope you can appreciate my thoughts.

From its inception, the stats are not good. As you can see in the picture below, I only have three unique readers from February until today.



And also the reader’s comment on my story is so low.




Quite depressing? Yes it is but we will not stop there. Through this blog, I will be more accountable about my writing. I will be more aggressive in releasing chapters so that I’ll have more readers. Be with me in my journey, this is going to be a long ride.

Do you have suggestions on how I can improve my Wattpad visits? Please comment in the section below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to post your thoughts about this blog post. :)