Monday, March 14, 2016

In the beginning...

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Finally, I’ve now dipped my two feet to these venture that I was contemplating over five years ago or so. Why that long? I’ve been caught up with so many things but that’s not important right now. What’s important is today. As you can see in my blog description, I will be chronicling my writing life on to become a bestseller author. Impossible, right? I also felt that it will not be that doable, because if it were then every writer would a bestseller. But then again I don’t want to feel the regret again of not trying and the guilt of knowing that you have the capability to do anything.

This kind of idea inspired me when I thought of about the people usually described as successful, told myself “what if they journaled all of their journey to become who they are today and share it to the world?” Would it that be great? Well I’m also aware of the possibility that I will fail. I’m also ready to accept that.

 Also included in this blog are the usually topics that I want to discuss. Topics that are not usually being talked or not seen but they’re so juicy that you’ll say ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ Topics from pop culture, geek/nerd culture, movies boardgames, publications of speculative fictions and many more fun stuff.

This is not a one time thing. I’ll be with you guys so I hope you’ll be with me in this journey. Feel free to criticise my writing or actions. I love being corrected and learning from the mistakes, because that’s where I’ll be improving. Treat this blog as your usual ‘secret base/hideout’ you might in for a surprise. Or I’ll be surprise for that matter.

Until then.

Welcome to Darion World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to post your thoughts about this blog post. :)