Monday, April 11, 2016

Why I miss Undertale?

Hi guys! I've been so busy lately about my personal and blogging life as well. But, we have to keep it going. Lately, I'm miss playing Undertale. The game that I bought last January but I can't play it right now due to some activities that I have to prioritize (Trust me they're so important!). So far I played it on the first few hours but I haven't reach the ending yet. Yesterday, I felt the urge of playing it again, but I can't. :( That's why I created a poem, to dedicate my love to play the game. Enjoy! XD

After I bought it last January
I haven't played it again
That is why I feel so weary
Numb and so sorry

Im so busy, I can't even open it
I choose to prioritize and be strict about it
But I still feel the pain of longing to play
I think this will last, its not easy to slay

After all the pain, I'll offer two days
I know this is enough, a window for my vain
Must endure all sufferings, get my head to the game
Hang on UNDERTALE, you shall be save!


Like my poem? Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Twitter! XD

6 comments:

  1. appeal wise mej low since it doesnt look like a professional site
    kinda lacks the flare which most blogsites do have
    but content wise
    it has everything wth a blogsite needs to have so ur on the right track dude keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must love that game a lot. To write a poem about a game is really showing how much you missed it. Why you didn't just played it instead of writing a poem about it? haha. I hope you will find the time soon to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha If I played it, I'll be hooked again and who knows what time I'll sleep hahaha. I'm positive that I can play it soon... :)

      Delete
  3. You really like this game, right? It is obvious because you were even able to make a poem about your frustration of not being able to play with it. For sure, you will have time to play with it very soon.

    ReplyDelete

You're welcome to post your thoughts about this blog post. :)